Manager II Cyber Security - Shelton, CT
Location: Shelton, Connecticut
Job Type: Not Specified
We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Program Manager with experience in the identity and access management, DLP, data classification and other cyber initiatives. In this role, the Program Manager will drive the different cyber projects to completion while ensuring that all deliverables are met and are of high quality. The program manager will either have oversight of the project manager or manage the project from inception through design, testing, implementation, and support, using whichever SDLC methodology is appropriate for the project. The program manager will be the center of communication to the vendor, as well as the Hubbell stakeholders and the executive stakeholder team.
A Day In The Life
- Have oversight of Cyber project
- Develop and socialize approved project charter.
- Work with team to gather requirements, design, test and implement projects.
- Deliverables and approvals are captured and stored.
- Communicate with vendor, Hubbell stakeholders and executive leadership team.
- Hold regular status updates and track project status to key metrics.
- Track project issues and risks and identify dependencies.
- Track Cyber Program planned and actual budget.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Strong understanding of critical PM concepts such as project planning, milestones, task dependency, issues and risk tracking, status reporting.
- Effectively lead a team
- Issue & risk resolution
- Ability to work on and manage multiple projects at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Project or other project management software
- PMP Preferred
- Experience with Cyber Products such as Delinea, SailPoint, Okta, etc.
- Experience with DLP
- Experience with enterprise data classification projects
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Unified Business Solutions
Hubbell Unified Business Services (HUBS) provides corporate shared services to support all businesses across the enterprise. Functional areas include Engineering, Sales, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Legal, IT, Human Resources, Payroll, Environmental Health & Safety, and Compliance. HUBS employees are located around the world.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.