Senior Financial Analyst - South Bend, IN OR Greenville, SC
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, South Bend, Indiana
Job Type: Not Specified
The financial analyst is responsible for accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of the Commercial & Industrial platform and business unit financials. Assist the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis in providing management updates and analysis, including validation of monthly actual, forecast and planning objectives.
A Day In The Life
- Monthly, quarterly internal financial reporting in support of Platform results.
- Assist with monthly financial close of business units and platform.
- Coordinate monthly order/billing/backlog forecasts and resolve reporting issues.
- Responsible for Hyperion data, validation, and communication with Finance Manager.
- Assist in monthly forecasting through review and validation of submitted business unit data.
- Assist with annual business plan objectives, reporting and analysis.
- Review the impact of foreign currency, cash flow and trade working capital changes.
- Prepare monthly operating reviews and other management presentations
- Communication with all levels of the organization required reporting objectives
- Review capital appropriation requests and financial analysis
- Other duties as assigned by manager
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Possess a broad knowledge of accounting, budgeting, cost and interpretation of financial results in a manufacturing environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel pivot tables, Powerpoint, Access, Word and Outlook
- Proficient in OneStream
- Familiar with SAP or other integrated ERP systems including Business Warehouse reporting
- Minimum of three to four years in a multi-company environment
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Ad hoc financial scenario modeling
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Electrical Solutions
Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. HES provides the critical components that allow operators of buildings, factories and other industrial infrastructure to connect, protect, wire and manage power.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.