Technical Services Supervisor - Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Not Specified
Responsible for customer support, managing employees, and coordinating all HHI/Austdac/GAI-Tronics mining service activities in North America.
A Day In The Life
1. Responsible for all service activity
2. Lead/ guide Service Department Employees
3. Responsible for all depot repairs, warranty work and service work in region.
4. Provide excellent, timely customer service, ensuring customer satisfaction
5. Warehouse duties
- Coordinating stock levels of finished goods and raw materials
- Supervise inbound and outbound goods - from customer and suppliers
- Inventory control
- All shipping, receiving and delivery of repairs, rebuilds and finished goods
6. Facility Responsibilities
7. Accounting Responsibilities
- Assist in creating accurate annual framework P.Os for vendor operating services
- Approve and submit all vendor invoices to ensure timely payment by AP, assistance with obtaining vendor COI
8. Perform other duties as assigned
What will help you thrive in this role?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years mine service experience preferred
- Excellent communications skills
- Valid driver’s license with clear driving record
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Electrical Solutions
Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. HES provides the critical components that allow operators of buildings, factories and other industrial infrastructure to connect, protect, wire and manage power.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.