Quotations Specialist (Electrical Estimator) - Fenton, MO
Location: Fenton, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
The Electrical Estimator is the primary technical resource for Killark's Power Distribution and Motor Starter products offerings. The Electrical Estimator is responsible for working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for Killark Power Distribution Solutions. The Electrical Estimator collaborates with Inside and Outside Sales, Product Management, and Engineering resources to ensure proposed offerings include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs.
A Day In The Life
- Responsible for development and delivery of Power Distribution and Motor Starter solutions based on customer requirements
- Understands the benefits of Power Distribution and Motor Starter solutions provided by Hubbell/Killark
- Responsible for representing the solutions to customers, including at field events such as conferences, seminars, trade shows, short-list meetings, etc.
- Reviews and responds to functional and technical elements of RFQs
- Coordinates customer requirements to Product Management as needed
- Provides technical sales support to distributors and manufacturer representatives
- Provides coaching and professional development to Inside and Outside Salespeople in order to improve their product knowledge and technical sales skills
- Provides pre-sales technical assistance, product education, and after-sales support services
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Solid understanding and ability to ability to read electrical schematics, blueprints and electrical drawings
- Recent college grad to 2-3 years of work experience
- Technical background
- Certificate from Technical College, or bachelor degree electrical engineering
- Experience working with electrical products is preferred
- SAP or ERP system desired
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Electrical Solutions
Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. HES provides the critical components that allow operators of buildings, factories and other industrial infrastructure to connect, protect, wire and manage power.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.