Location: Goffstown, New Hampshire
Job Type: Not Specified
Operates assembly machines such as tape machines, bag sealer and other hand powered equipment in the assembly of kits.
A Day in the Life
- Pushes buttons, interrupts electrical eyes and/or depresses pedal to activate machine.
- Verifies safety equipment on machine and/or equipment is functional before starting the job.
- Works from operation sheets, prints, written work instructions and/or verbal instructions as necessary.
- Measures work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operations.
- Assembles and/or sorts work pieces.
- Reports job operations/activities in SAP
- Is responsible for the quality of product produced from operations they perform.
- Cleans work station as required at end of job assignment
- Performs other related work as required.
- Job Type: Full-time
What will help you thrive in this role?
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Electrical Solutions
Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. HES provides the critical components that allow operators of buildings, factories and other industrial infrastructure to connect, protect, wire and manage power.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.