Capping/Production - 2nd Shift - Cuba, MO ($18.15-$18.70)
Location: Cuba, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
This position requires testing the core, epoxy application and insulating the core with caps and strips. Caps are secured to the top and bottom of the core and strips are attached to the ID and OD of the core using tape.
* Climate controlled facility. * Up to 4 weeks paid time off. * 11 Paid Holidays * Benefits *Competitive wages w/ a 10% shift differential for 2nd shift.
A Day In The Life
- Ensure that work practices are in the guidelines of OSHA standards.
- Perform operation in an efficient manner
- Follow all safety and work rules
- Perform required operator PMs-
- Perform 5S requirements and keeping department clean
- Verify correct materials are used per design requirements
- Assure that all products meet the highest standard of quality.
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to measure dimensions using tape measure
- Must understand measurements using standard and metric measuring devices.
- Record operational data on specified forms or computer software.
- Ability to operate a hoist properly and safely.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- Read, use, and understand measuring devices
- Have the ability to stand for extensive periods of time
- Be punctual, reliable and have a good work ethic
- Must be able to work independently and foster teamwork with others
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Utility Solutions
Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications. HUS provides the critical components that allow the grid to reliably transmit and distribute energy, as well as the communications and controls technologies to make the grid smarter and more flexible.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.