Human Resources Generalist
Job Type: Not Specified
Connector Manufacturing Company
3501 Symmes Rd.
Hamilton, OH 45015
The Senior Human Resources Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring, interviewing, benefits and enforcing company policies and practices. This role will be responsible for partnering with plant leadership to deliver a high-performance culture, promoting ownership, goal attainment and continuous learning and improvement at all levels of plant. Serve as a resource to provided customer service support to employees by responding to employee inquiries, and questions. Responsibilities will include, providing information regarding company policies, procedures and programs; processing request /documents; and updating HR systems while ensuring efficient delivery of customer service to employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Prepares offer letters and new hire package. Conduct new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Conducts or acquire background checks and employee eligibilities.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource’s function and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Coordinate performance review programs to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization. Work with HR Manager on all increases and changes in job description.
- Administers monthly headcount reporting, Maintain hourly staffing process, hourly hiring process, hourly onboarding process, hourly orientation process.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practice; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Keeps personnel records, I-9 files to ensure legal compliance. performs personnel transactions such as promotions, transfers, hourly pay increase, performance reviews, and terminations. Coordinate annual benefit enrollment process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
3+ Years’ experience in Human Resource
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management system
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.