SAP Business Systems Analyst - Sales & Distribution
Location: Greenville, South Carolina, Shelton, Connecticut, Solon, Ohio, St. Louis, Missouri
Job Type: Not Specified
St. Louis, MO
The Business Systems Analyst role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Business Systems Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on their findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual is also responsible for leading SAP implementations for the SD modules. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of the SAP system investments.
A Day In The Life
The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for planning, managing and executing the activities associated with detailed analysis and redesign of sales & marketing business processes within Hubbell. These activities are performed by the Business Systems Analyst as a key team member within Hubbell. These activities include;
- SAP implementations and other bolt-on application implementations that support sales & marketing activities(Power BI, Salesforce, Sales are of Material Master)
- Responsible for leading SAP implementations for the SD modules.
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities that are enabled by SAP functionality and related bolt-on applications.
- Work with users to resolve daily issues related to SAP and other applications
- Work closely with the BSM in the configuration and development of new solutions for the business.
- Work closely with group users in gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements
- Problem solve within Hubbell’s SAP design/business standards wherever possible to minimize customizations.
The Business Systems Analyst also demonstrates the following key competencies:
- Is assertive, proactive and self-directed
- Can manage expectations and present objective solutions and arguments based on business requirements.
- Ensures that all activities related to Enterprise application software and continuous improvement are identified and assessed.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong business experience, and outstanding end-user interaction.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- A thorough knowledge and complete understanding of all aspects of SAP SD and its integration in other areas of SAP.
- A broad knowledge of standard business processes.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement practices, methodologies and tools.
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
- A broad understanding of SAP modules and key functionality.
- Must be willing to travel as needed (Up to 50%)
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or information technology
Hubbell creates critical infrastructure solutions that power our customers, communities, people and the planet. Our company is strategically aligned around enabling grid modernization and electrification. As more products plug in to an aging grid, Hubbell solutions enable the transition to a more reliable, resilient and efficient energy infrastructure. Founded in 1888 our innovation has made us a leading global manufacturer of high quality electrical and utility solutions enabling customers to operate critical infrastructure reliably and efficiently.
The company operates in two segments. Hubbell Utility Solutions (HUS) enable the grid to conduct, communicate and control energy across utility applications and Hubbell Electrical Solutions (HES) are essential to managing power across a wide range of industries and applications. Our vertical market solutions can be applied to markets including Data Centers, Renewables, Commercial Buildings, Industrial, Telecom and Transportation. Supporting both of our business segments is our corporate and Hubbell Unified Business Solutions teams that provide consistent process, tools technologies across our businesses.
We are committed to operating sustainably and ethically while promoting an inclusive and supportive culture for our people to grow and develop in their careers. Our employees proudly work and serve our communities from our headquarters in Shelton, CT, across the United States and around the globe.
Hubbell Unified Business Solutions
Hubbell Unified Business Services (HUBS) provides corporate shared services to support all businesses across the enterprise. Functional areas include Engineering, Sales, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Legal, IT, Human Resources, Payroll, Environmental Health & Safety, and Compliance. HUBS employees are located around the world.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.