Job Type: Full time
Nuseed delivers VALUE BEYOND YIELD® through dedicated service, locally proven canola, carinata, sorghum and sunflower seed for farm customers and new plant-based solutions for end-use customers globally. This is core to our global commitment and what sets us apart. Over 300 Nuseed employees work across our global locations, including three world-class Nuseed Innovation Centers. Established in Australia in 2006, Nuseed has grown to offer industry leading germplasm, advanced molecular capabilities, regional R&D and commercial teams in Australia, Europe, North America and South America, and sales in more than 30 countries. Nuseed is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nufarm Limited (AUX: NUF).
Based in the West Sacramento, CA Innovation Center, Nuseed has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst, reporting to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. This is a high-visibility role which will interact with senior business, finance, and accounting leaders throughout the company. The role will drive engagement, buy in and adoption of improved reporting and analytics practices across Finance, including visualisations, self-service reporting. This role will interact with finance, accounting, and business stakeholders to improve financial planning and analysis capabilities and help optimize business results.
Reach your potential:
- Protect the integrity of the organization reporting process by producing and maintaining correct and up-to-date financial statements and data
- Collaborate with Global Finance, Accounting and Business Teams on Enterprise Performance Management System Implementation, drive engagement, buy in.
- Facilitate adoption of improved reporting and analytics practices across Finance and Accounting
- Engage with Finance stakeholders to understand business requirements and assist in specifying visualisation and reporting solutions (including required data sets and models and associated analytics models and reports)
- Bridge the integration and standardisation of reporting practices across regional Finance groups
- Collaborate with the Oracle EPM Systems Specialist to identify to deliver reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc basis using various syndicated data sources and reporting tools
- Drive report production automation to reduce production cycle times and increase reliability and accuracy
- Producing relevant documentation to communicate user requirements and solution specifications for system enhancement as well as capture resolutions to issues and incidents
- Assist with the budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis, model and analyze the company's financial assets and cash flows. Review and analyze financial stats, data, and reports from various departments.
- Comfortable creating and implementing financial and nonfinancial KPI’s. Able to design innovative and insightful financial metrics.
- Apply financial insights to improve decision-making, help build and maintain sophisticated forecasting and analytical models, including for forecasting and for valuation and cash flows.
Do you have a BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics. Three plus years of progressive FP&A experience within a global organization/multi-currency organization is required. Are you experienced working across multiple business functions and executive levels? Do you have strong knowledge of corporate finance theory, quantitative analysis and key financial metrics? We would prefer that candidates have experience working with accounting and/or planning software; NetSuite experience a plus. Are you a self-starter, self-motivated and possess good communication skills? If so, we want to hear from you!
If you want to be a part of a thriving, supportive environment and are inspired by the prospect of being a part of something bigger, we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We are committed to building an inclusive environment for all Nuseed employees.