1st Shift Assembly Operator III
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Are you looking for a fast paced and growing business to join? Do you pride yourself on completing meaningful and quality work? If so, TE wants you! We are looking for motivated, dependable and team- oriented Assembly Operators to join our growing medical device manufacturing team in Plymouth, MN. At TE, our assembly teams are at the core of our business and play a critical role in manufacturing lifesaving products for our customers every day. These roles exist to support production and to ensure that our customer commitments are met, on-time, every time.
What TE Connectivity Offers
Our commitment to our associates includes offering total rewards benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive, and meet the changing needs of our team members.
- The opportunity to build lifesaving products for our customers
- Competitive base pay based on experience; $17.50/hour starting rate with a 10% 2nd shift premium pay.
- Annual pay increases based on company & individual performance
- 401(k) retirement savings with generous company match
- Tuition reimbursement to support your development and education goals
- Clean, temperature controlled, HEPA filtered, primarily seated work environment
- 10 weeks of paid maternal and paternal time off and ease back to work
- Competitive paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits for team members and their families with benefits starting day one, company funded health savings accounts and company paid short-term and long-term disability.
- Comfortable company paid uniforms
This position is responsible for the safe production of high-quality medical devices within a manufacturing environment.
1st Shift 6:30am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Ensure that required job documentation for line operations is accurate and current.
- Follows all safety guidelines and policies and promotes safety adherence across all line operations.
- Follows all applicable procedures, product specifications, quality and cleanroom policies.
- Participate in continuous improvement and quality initiatives to enhance line production operations and processes to assure the quality of all products.
- Positively embodies and supports the company’s policies and procedures.
- Has a strong sense of personal accountability, conflict resolution, collaboration and flexibility.
- Be able to clearly communicate both written and orally any ideas, problems, and solutions to all levels of manufacturing management.
- Maintain accurate quality records and documentation to ensure all parts are traceable and quality issues can be addressed
- Willingness to engage in cross training to maintain flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to inspect work-in-process to documented quality standards to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- Desire and ability to learn skills on the job in a fast-paced environment.
- Supports and promotes a respectful workplace.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow written English procedures; understand and follow verbal English instructions.
- Capability to handle and maneuver small components and parts.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions such as bending, pushing, pulling, twisting and sit for long periods.
- Desire to learn skills on the job in a fast-paced environment.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years prior assembly experience required!
- Experience and/or training in using a microscope in assembly
- Basic computer skills
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets