Senior Manager HR Project Management & Business Partner - Transportation Solutions (Remote)
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TRANSPORTATION SOLUTIONS HR BUSINESS PARTNER AND PMO, Sr Manager
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. TE Connectivity is an independent publicly traded company whose common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “TEL.” www.te.com
The Transportation Solutions Segment
Transportation Solutions is one of the three reporting segments of TE Connectivity, with annual revenue approaching $10B. The segment is comprised of a global portfolio organized into four businesses: Automotive, Industrial & Commercial Transportation, Sensors and Application Tooling. These businesses enable nearly every electronic function in the vehicle -- from alternative power systems to infotainment and sensor technologies – all in a harsh environment. Each of these BU’s leadership teams is driving an exciting and ambitious transformation plan that includes an organic and inorganic plan to grow the business in 5 years with market-leading margins, step-change improvement in customer satisfaction scores, and greater employee engagement and leadership depth and diversity.
The Transportation Solutions Human Resource team is seeking a HR business Partner and Project Management Leader to partner with key leaders to drive critical programs and initiatives (i.e. succession, talent acquisition, total rewards and change management) to enable our transformational growth. Detailed responsibilities are outlined below.
- Support, coach, counsel, and influence segment functional leaders on key HR initiatives including talent management, performance management, and career development
- Drive the execution of global HR processes, such as goal setting, mid and year-end performance reviews, Organizational Leadership Review, compensation cycle and others in support of the TS segment leaders (Finance, Marketing, Strategy, HR)
PMO/ Chief of staff
- Work closely with VP HR TS and other TS BUHR leaders in driving key initiatives and projects
- Manage Employees Engagement process and proactively identify opportunities and areas of improvement to improve employee engagement
- Establish and drive improvement on HR metrics and assist the BU and segment HR leaders in tracking progress
- Support segment HR team with determining needs of the HR organization utilizing talent reviews
- Coordinate change management on key initiatives such as recruitment activities with Global Talent Acquisition
- Manage TS I&D initiatives to promote a culture that reflects our company values, encourage outstanding performance, promote an inclusive work environment and establish TE as an employer of choice
- Interact and manage relationship with HR corporate functions and collaborate with peers and other HR teams inside the businesses to drive common initiatives, as well as share and implement best practices
- MS degree in Human Resources / Business
- 8+ years of relevant experience in HR for different functions, with HRBP and/or Senior Manager experience
- Strong Project Management and Execution skills
- Track record of successful deployment of talent initiatives, and working cross functionally in a global environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; inter cultural understanding
- Knowledge in the core HR process of a global organization
- Business acumen and talent management experience enabling effective coaching of supported functional leaders
- Comfortable to work in and thrive in a fast-paced, international matrix organization
- Desire to move into Business Unit HRBP role next, leading a function, sub vertical or business unit
- Must be able to accommodate scheduled meetings (outside of regular business hours) with European and APAC time zones
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $139,300 – $150,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets