CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE IV
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Solution Center Team supports the Enterprise to drive Customer Growth and Experience and the Distribution Channel business unit to make it easy for our Distribution partners to do business with TE. The organization consists of more than 400 employees who provide global service to both Customers and Distributors and drive growth for the organization.
Be the face and voice of TE Connectivity to drive company growth by delivering an Extraordinary Customer Experience. Make every interaction memorable, enabling deeper relationships. Deliver value to our distribution partners while resolving all their inquiries. Identify opportunities to generate new business and organic revenue growth. Create a favorable impression and sell the TE brand to strengthen our positioning with customers
A Day in the Life of a TE Solution Consultant:
- Deliver an extraordinary customer experience by providing our Distribution partners with world-class customer service.
- Create revenue by building relationships and quantifying orders through daily tasks, such as, creating quotes, processing, and expediting orders and worklist functions.
- Follow-up on Special Price Requests.
- Communicate with Distributors via various channels such as telephone, email and chat to assist with real-time needs to propose options and solutions.
- Liaison with internal support areas including production, sales, engineering, customer care and others as necessary to resolve customer inquiries and requests.
- Nurture and convert revenue streams by working with pricing on a competitive infrastructure through consistent communication with our customer(s).
- Participate in meetings to gain insight, and provide information, about the top priorities for your assigned Distributor.
- Be able to work both independently and as a team to ensure success. Collaboration is a key element in our daily tasks.
- Customer Effort Score (CES), First Contact Resolution (FCR), Revenue Growth
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors technical or business degree preferred or equivalent experience
Skills & Experience:
-Demonstrates problem solving skills, influencing abilities, and ability to provide effective feedback
-Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
-Proven ability to initiate, organize, and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
-Demonstrates ability to share creative and new ideas
-Consultative selling experience desired
-Relevant product or industry experience a plus
-Team player, critical thinker, self-motivator and ability to maintain a proactive positive attitude.
-A passion for serving customers.
This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
-Working in a face-paced environment
-Excellent communications skills
SET: Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $25.00 - $28.00 per hour (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets