Global Talent Attraction Segment Business Partner- Remote
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Director of Talent Attraction will be responsible for developing and executing global recruitment strategies in alignment with enterprise objectives while acting as a strategic business partner to the Segment HR leadership team. This position will report directly to the Senior Director, Global Talent Attraction.
- Work closely with the global human resources community to build linkages, improve processes, and share best practices related to Talent Attraction.
- Serve as TA partner for Segment HR leadership teams.
- Be the SME and consultant to HR leadership teams, enabling them with both the data and expertise to drive solutioning to fill talent gaps
- Concierge service to facilitate global band 4+ searches for all business units.
- Partner with business and other human resources leaders to develop long-term talent strategies to build strong pipelines for future talent needs
- Build, launch, and manage both new and current tools to drive higher levels of engagement and satisfaction with both the TA team and hiring managers
- Championing diversity and culture in all aspects of the hiring process, including job descriptions, interview process consistency and candidate experience, leading to measurable improvement in the availability and selection of a diverse pool of candidates.
- Institutionalize the use of behavior-based interviewing and leadership assessments to include the deployment of training for hiring managers
- Partner with the communications, and talent management teams to coordinate employee engagement initiatives and promote Diversity & Inclusion within the team.
- Minimum 12+ years of professional working experience in HR environment, preferable in a B2B company.
- Minimum 8+ years HRBP Managerial related experience required, breadth of HR knowledge and skills in variety of fields in international context.
- Experience working in talent acquisition.
- Proven track record of providing tangible and impactful business outcomes
- Working experience within a corporate & strongly matrixed organization.
- Ability to manage a remote team and is effective in working through language and cultural differences. Strong people development, mentoring, and feedback skills to enable the career growth of hard-working and engaged teams.
- Strong problem solving, strategic and tactical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational agility skills, demonstrating excellent communication and collaboration skills professional interactions with different level of the organization and customers.
- Passionate, resilient leader with experience leading change
Required Skill Set/Capabilities
Business Acumen - Understand how the business works from customers and markets to operations and financial points of view.
Dealing with Change - Being agile on knowing when to see the benefits of scale and being aligned and knowing when to judge/push for being different for sound business reasons. Embrace and led change inside the business, using change management and transformation frameworks.
Managerial Courage - Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
Perspective - Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/challenge, has broad-ranging personal and business interests and pursuits, can easily pose future scenarios, can think globally, can discuss multiple aspects, and impacts of issues and project them into the future.
- Graduate degree in any field
- BS degree and/or MBA is an advantage
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $149,000 – 223,600 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets