Director Marketing Data, Insights and Analytics
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. With a broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, and more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE enables advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home.
About The Role
We believe that data-enabled digital capabilities and customer experience is essential to driving customer value and business growth at scale. The Digital, Data and Customer Experience Center of Excellence (COE) at TE supports progress towards this goal by creating and enabling scalable, innovative, value-creating marketing strategies, capabilities, and operations – through TE.com and across all channels via which customers do business with TE.
We are looking for an experienced leader to join this COE and transform our Marketing Data, Insights & Analytics practice and enterprise operating model. To be effective you must have proven success leading a data and insights organization within a complex company structure that demands a highly collaborative approach, be able to operate globally, influence and spark change/progress, work well in matrixed organizations, and be ready to drive a strategic vision for the future of marketing data, analytics and insights at TE. The ideal candidate will be equal parts change agent, marketer, technologist and analyst with a strong product management, data science, data strategy, and reporting skillset, and will thrive leading a global team of data and analytics professionals.
- Create a vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Marketing Data, Insights & Analytics Center of Excellence (COE) organization including talent, capabilities and operating model
- Own strategic customer and marketing analytics maturity roadmap in support of current and future BU needs and strategies, including supporting data infrastructure, tech stack and analytics models – e.g. attribution, marketing mix modeling, predictive customer insights, customer journey analytics, customer data and identity management.
- Partner with leaders to define and continuously evolve marketing, customer and business strategy, interacting with key leaders on complex issues, guiding stakeholders in understanding and communicating marketing performance and impact on business results, and keeping Marketing teams well informed on top trends and best practices related to analytics-based Marketing and data-enabled customer experiences.
- Design and deliver reporting, analytics and insights that enable data-driven decisioning across our eleven business units (BUs) at both strategic and tactical levels. This includes ensuring: scaled operating model and adoption of dashboards and scorecards; continuous improvement informed by stakeholder feedback; data integrity, governance, and appropriate controls; timely delivery with accurate data, governed by SLAs.
- Conduct complex large-scale analyses across various domains, including understanding business goals and strategy, formulating analytical approach, performing data extraction and exploration, and translating results into actionable insights – e.g. customer segmentation, advertising performance, attribution, ROI, and lifetime value.
- Partner cross-functionally to envision, design and deliver next generation data-enabled capabilities and experiences – e.g. personalization, account-based marketing, journey orchestration.
Talent & Ways of Working
- Set strategic direction for and lead/manage a cohesive, collaborative, high performing global data and analytics team.
- Support further development of an enterprise Marketing culture that is customer-centric, learning-based, focused on continuous improvement, and grounded in measurement and data-based decision making.
- Champion the use of experimentation to inform decision making in business processes and data-enabled customer experience.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 12+ years of marketing analytics experience in global B2B companies, including building and leading high performing data and analytics teams and proven track record of driving adoption of analytics tools.
- Demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum. Able to influence and align thinking across businesses and teams.
- Deep technical background in analytics, applied data science, and reporting, including experimentation, optimization techniques, data engineering and architecture, statistics modeling, predictive modeling, and behavioral analytics.
- Extensive experience in measuring online and offline marketing strategy using various methodologies, including attribution, incrementality, and cross-channel interaction.
- Experience with marketing platforms, including web analytics (Adobe Analytics), marketing automation (Eloqua), account-based marketing (Demandbase), and CRM (Salesforce).
- Experience enabling organizations with advanced data-driven capabilities such as predictive customer insights and customer journey analytics, and developing data-driven experience including personalization and omni-channel customer journey orchestration.
- Hands-on technical experience with proficiency in SQL, data visualization (Tableau, Looker,
- etc.), data lake (AWS), statistical modeling applications (Stat, SAS, or SPSS) and advanced analytical tools.
- Effective communicator: A track record of presenting insights and related high priority topics to executives and peers. Comfortable with public speaking and facilitating large group sessions. Clear communicator with ability to simplify and effectively communicate complex concepts
- Excellent collaboration skills working with internal and external stakeholders and across both business and technical teams.
- High degree of personal integrity; culturally sensitive & empathetic.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $144,100 – 216,100 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets