SR MANAGER DIGITAL EXPERIENCE
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity, a global industrial technology leader, is seeking a Manager of Digital Customer Experience Strategy. This strategy leadership role will be responsible for defining new initiatives to improve customer experience, including building business cases, socializing and gaining alignment with key stakeholders, and setting a delivery plan that covers people, process, data and technology dependencies. The initial focus for this role will be defining TE’s strategy for personalization and customer based digital experiences.
This role reports to the Global Director, Digital Customer Experience Strategy, and will play a key role on the team and across the broader Marketing organization by applying a design thinking approach to address our most significant opportunity areas for customer experience improvement, driving successful customer-centric transformation by defining and leading change programs, influencing, and partnering across internal functions and businesses to realize the target state.
To be effective you must have proven success in leading complex cross-functional/business digital customer experience or digital product programs, be able to operate globally, influence and spark change and progress at an enterprise level, work well in matrixed organizations, be committed to data-driven decision-making, and well-versed with the latest tools and methodologies in design thinking, customer experience strategy, the role of technology in customer experience optimization, and customer journey and service design. The focus of this role will initially be on developing and delivering on TE’s personalization strategy and roadmap. This role is based in the US with periodic travel to Europe and Asia.
- Lead personalization strategy, vision, roadmap and delivery – defining program structure, timeline definition, required investments and expressed outcomes, and holding teams accountable to deliver on commitments.
- Define and design target state omni-channel customer journeys to address most significant opportunity areas for improved customer experience, customer growth and differentiation through personalization and automation – inclusive of sales, marketing, servicing and product experiences.
- Leverage all available forms of customer research, analytics, insights and VOC to understand essential requirements, needs and expectations of our customers and prospects.
- Break down internal silos, encourage discussions and clearly communicate amongst key stakeholders to facilitate a coordinated effort around personalization that is crucial to the health of the overall customer experience and defined outcomes.
- Partner with Digital, Marketing, Service and Sales leadership to set and evolve the Personalization, and overall Customer Experience strategy for TE, and determine priorities for action on a continuous basis.
What your background should look like:
- Relevant digital product or customer-experience management experience, with a mix of strategy, execution and program management.
- Ideally at least two customer-centric digital roles previously, such as customer experience design, digital strategy, or digital product management/leadership.
- Strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, human-centered design and performance management.
- Strong background in digital capabilities and solutions, including technology expertise around top personalization platforms, tools and processes.
- Demonstrated ability to create shared vision, inspire collaboration, and drive change with momentum. Able to influence and align thinking across businesses and teams.
- Strong analytics background: Shown success in analytics for strong measurements and development of insights. Well versed in assessing and communicating investment decisions.
- Effective communicator: A track record of presenting high priority topics to executives and peers. Comfortable with public speaking and facilitating large group sessions. Clear communicator with ability to simplify and effectively communicate complex concepts
- Expert individual contributor with an ability to collaborate with teams across businesses, functions and geographies
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field with preference for an Advanced Degree
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $130,000.00 - $160,000.00 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets