Sales Operations Project Manager (Remote)
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Sales Operations teams sit at the intersection of Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Care, and Operations. This role will report to the Manager, Global Sales Operations and provide critical support by leveraging your field sales experience to develop sales training, learning & development programs as organizational development initiatives. The role will interface with all levels of the Sales, Product Management, Customer Care and Operations Teams and serve as a functional process expert for projects designed to improve sales processes and customer facing activities to include building robust development and training programs aligned with the business unit strategy.
- Identify needs for training, coaching and facilitation
- Ensure timing of all project activities are aligned with deliverables
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing plans
- Define project relevant KPI’s and be responsible and accountable for periodic KPI reports
- Enhance sales enablement tools (CRM, sales /marketing tools, field reporting/dashboards, training)
- Draft and own project plan for assigned projects and initiatives and align with cross functional stakeholders to ensure broader objectives are met
- Build, maintain and utilize a network of stakeholders/partners and represent the project within the organization
- Track and monitor key Sales Operations initiatives and report out ad hoc and through regular cadence
- Support initiatives in areas of training development & organizational development.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement new initiatives
What your background should look like:
- 5+ years field sales experience or other applicable direct customer facing experience in our markets
- Exceptional leadership, presentation, & facilitation skills in a matrix environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience to include Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in written and verbal form
- Multilingual a plus
- Innovative & strategic thinker with problem solving focus. Ability / willingness to challenge the status quo
- Strong ability to link internal/external customer needs to business processes
- Motivated individual able to learn quickly and work in a self-directed work environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience with project leadership / management and execution of multiple projects simultaneously, including identifying, and achieving key milestones, and driving alignment / change across key stakeholder groups.
- Proven track record in successfully delivering projects
- Demonstrated ability to organize and multi-task, includes planning, scheduling, and coordinating
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met
- Business Acumen, able to understand the bigger picture and solid change management skills
- Flexibility to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines in a global business environment
- Basic SAP knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required. Business, Human Resource Development/Organizational Development preferred. Master’s degree preferred
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $95,000 – 125,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets