TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST I
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
#YOUBELONGHERE - Imagine the awesome possibilities and Life at TE where you and your contributions are valued. As part of North America HR Solutions team, you will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business while maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change. Key duties include but are not limited to handling full life-cycle recruiting, partnering with hiring managers and HR Business Partners, meeting the goals and metrics for the team and making significant contributions toward workforce planning needs. This role is partially remote and will require onsite activity supporting a primary location in Hampton, Virginia.
From Medical Devices that saves lives to keeping the grid connected and the power on every day, TE is a trusted design, development, and critical manufacturing partner to the world, especially in times of crisis.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience, which includes:
- Planning and contributing on project teams to proactively recruit with comprehensive recruiting and sourcing techniques for production and manufacturing roles.
- Ensures an impressive candidate and hiring manager experience through top-tier communication and timely feedback, as well as interviewer preparedness and effective interview formatting.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting or human resources
- Demonstrated experience using applicant tracking systems
- Experience conducting independent sourcing via social recruiting, networking, job postings, cold calls, etc. utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies
- Experience in full lifecycle candidate and job requisition management including intake, identification, interview preparation, and closing, i.e., compensation negotiation, debriefs
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience working for an Industrial Technology and Manufacturing organization
- Experience recruiting for different functional areas of Manufacturing and Operations, for both skilled and semi-skilled production roles
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets