CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ANALYST V
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity's Continuous Improvement Teams design and implement programs and projects to improve products, services, or processes aligned with business strategies. They coach teams; establish program performance metrics; and establish process excellence supports.
TE is seeking a qualified Continuous Improvement Manager. In this role, you will assume the lead role in the site’s TEOA (Lean) process implementation, lead process improvement projects and facilitate team projects. You will also work with business strategy / digital factory / COE teams to create benchmark processes and develop recommendations for business processes that ensure alignment with strategic direction; integrate business processes between multiple organizations.
- Manage and control individual project teams and deployment plans at the site.
- Guide the analysis of existing methods to promote effective operations through standardization,
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma approaches to process improvements
- Guide the coordination of business process changes, implement system solutions
- Apply advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently
- Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high –impact, complex and / or cross-functional problems
- Supports the integration of processes (departments) into appropriately interconnected extended value streams
- Develop and utilize current and future state value stream maps to identify strategic projects and corresponding rolling 12-month implementation plans aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
- Identification and leverage of best practices across the entire TE operation, with focus on applicable North American Transportations Solutions segment.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline. Masters or Advanced Degree in Engineering or Business Management preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with progressive continuous improvement experience; automotive experience is a plus
- Experience creating a Lean or Six Sigma strategy for a manufacturing organization.
- Lean Black Belt or Master Black Belt preferred
- Ability to develop and lead execution of strategy for transformational change & continuous improvement efforts across the site
- A thorough understanding and ability to use all aspects of Define Measure Analyze Improve and Control (DMAIC) model
- Have knowledge of Lean enterprise concepts; ability to identify value-added elements and activities; and able to use and apply specific six Sigma Lean tools.