PRODUCTION OPERATOR II
Location: Medway, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
Set-up and operates, and verifies the quality of work on a wide variety of ECG machines.
Performs routine or repetitive operations in a manner, which will consistently meet
quality requirements and production standards.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Set-up and run routine and repetitive operations on a variety ECG machines.
- Works from drawings and/or specifications as well as Traveler instructions.
- Evaluates job performance compared to established production and quality standards.
- Makes suggestions for improvements to processes to enhance operations.
- Maintains required tooling, as needed, to manufacture parts to specifications.
- Conducts quality checks through the use of fixed or adjustable precision measuring
- Notifies maintenance for routine lubrication and cleaning of machines as necessary.
- Maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition. Works safely, and complies with all
- Complies with Company, Department, and quality policies and procedures as applicable.
- Keeps Operations Manager informed of job related problems and other information
- Maintains a positive attitude and promotes a “team” approach throughout the
- Performs multiple operations as required.
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
Primarily responsible for efficient and effective production.
What your background should look like:
High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read blueprints and use measuring instruments
- At least 2 to 3 years of Mechanic Shop experience
- Knowledge of ECG Operations Preferred
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work to fine finishes using microscopes
Must produce product in adherence to Quality Management System.