ASSEMBLY OPERATOR III
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This position may involve working with technical data, technology, software/source code, hardware or other items (collectively “items) subject to U.S. and non-U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for TE to verify a candidate’s national origin and/or citizenship status to determine whether a U.S. or other government export license is required prior to releasing its technologies to the candidate. If TE determines that TE will require a license or will be prohibited by applicable laws from providing the candidate with items necessary for the performance of this position, then TE expressly reserves the right to either a) make an offer of employment contingent upon TE receiving required export licenses from the appropriate government agency, b) consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions TE shall establish in its sole discretion, or c) decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.
To be fully trained and to follow established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Operation Descriptions (OD’s) in order to perform environmental testing on production relays including Miss-Test and Vibration Test activities. Selects associated testing programs utilizing various testing equipment including vibration shakers, temperature chambers and associated fixtures (test beds, harnesses, sockets).
- Follows production documentation to select Test Set-Up requirements
- Performs various Test Set-Ups based on test requirements and various relay style(s) being tested
- Performs loading and unloading of harnesses/sockets & test beds/sockets
- Monitoring of test results and identification and segregation of pass or fail products
- Documents results in associated logs and production paperwork
- Identifies issues and reports them to management
- Develops and maintain a strong understanding of the various testing procedures and requirements
Job Responsibilities (continued)
- Hearing Protection
- High Temperature Gloves
- Vibration Shaker
- Vibration Fixtures
- Temperature Chambers
- Test Beds
- Vibration Socket Harnesses
- Double-Sided Tape
Other Duties May Include:
- May be required to be trained to perform other production and/or test operations as needed or deemed appropriate.
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong Communication Skills
- Basic Knowledge of PC Operation
- Ability to read, understand and follow Operation Descriptions (OD’s) and other company policies and procedures.
- Ability to recognize issues/problems quickly.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to manually grasp, push, pull, or lift up to 25 pounds on a consistent basis at heights ranging from approximately 3’ to 4.5’.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets