Product Development Engineer/Data Connectivity- Intern
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
As a Product Development Engineering Intern on our North America Automotive Data Connectivity team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with TE’s North America Data Connectivity teams in support of global high-speed data connector designs.
- Responsible for determining connector and/or system requirements for developing, simulating, and building prototypes.
- Utilize CREO or other CAD tool for connector modeling and simulations.
- Exposure to RF cable termination and responsibility for testing both Mechanical and Electrical performance.
- Interface with many other engineering functions including mold engineering, die engineering, quality, test engineering and product launch teams.
- Good communication skills especially related to technical matters.
- Interest in cars or knowledge of vehicle architecture is a plus.
- Excellent team player, able to cooperate with International teams.
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries.