Quality Management Systems Analyst
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Management Systems Analyst (QMSA) is responsible for assisting in establishing, implementing, and maintaining systems and/or services to measure and improve product quality, cost and customer service while ensuring full compliance to AS9100, and applicable customer requirements. The QMSA will also assist in systems, process, and product analysis as well audits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, technical quality assurance and control systems and activities, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of company products.
- Ensures compliance and ongoing preparation, testing and monitoring of conformance to established quality assurance processes and standards for manufacturing and production.
- Participates in the reviewing of engineering designs to contribute quality requirements and considerations.
- Performs evaluation and audits of internal controls, communications, risk assessments and maintenance of documentation as related to compliance with internal and external safety, quality, and regulatory standards.
- Identifies risk and evaluates deficiencies and works with internal departments/business units to appropriately remedy them, evaluating the results of corrective actions.
- Facilitates internal training on quality assurance requirements, processes, and procedures.
- Uses standard procedures (e.g., IATF 16949 certification, ISO 9001, ISO 14000, AS9100, family of standards), quality audits/review, process reengineering, etc.
- Requires capability to understand, implement, and sustain industry and governmental regulations affecting product quality.
- Ensures that the production process runs in predefined conditions.
- Plan, organize, control and regularly review organization's projects and processes to ensure the achievement of both day-to-day and longer-term targets with respect to quality.
- Validates and follows the quality assurance contracts with suppliers, vendors, and/or partners.
- Will assist in Document Control activities as necessary i.e. processing controlled documents and deviations to approved operational processes in compliance to internal and external requirements.
This position may involve working with technical data, technology, software/source code, hardware or other items (collectively “items) subject to U.S. and non-U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for TE to verify a candidate’s national origin and/or citizenship status to determine whether a U.S. or other government export license is required prior to releasing its technologies to the candidate. If TE determines that TE will require a license or will be prohibited by applicable laws from providing the candidate with items necessary for the performance of this position, then TE expressly reserves the right to either a) make an offer of employment contingent upon TE receiving required export licenses from the appropriate government agency, b) consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions TE shall establish in its sole discretion, or c) decline to move forward with the candidate’s application. 2.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $77,600 – $116,400 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets