Account Manager II - Remote FL/AL/MD
Location: Alafaya, Florida
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Account Management Teams are responsible for selling TE's products, systems or services, providing detailed technical product information and maintaining relationships with customers in assigned geographic territory, industry or accounts.
Remote: Home Office: Candidate to reside in FL/AL/MD
TE Connectivity is seeking a motivated and energetic Account Manager II interested in developing and advancing within TE Connectivity’s Aerospace Defense & Marine sales team.
A successful Account Manager will become a critical member of the sales teams by helping to influence strong customer relationships and long-term growth within Key Account Aerospace & Defense contractors. In this challenging and rewarding position, you will work closely with the outside sales team to support new opportunity and design activity on critical customer platforms, such as aircraft, spacecraft, ships, weapon systems, and defense equipment.
Account Manager will have an opportunity to grow and advance within TE through fundamental engagement within many aspects of the customer interaction/experience. You will take part in customer engineering efforts, pricing/contract negotiations, and quality & delivery assurance with planned coordination and support from TE Field Application Engineers, Product Managers, Product Engineers, Quality Engineers, Planners, Pricing Analysts, Contracts Analysts, Customer Service and Distribution Channel Partners.
In this position you will become a valued participant in strengthening our business and creating an exceptional customer experience, while gaining the knowledge, skill set, and experience required to advance within the TE sales team.
Please note: This position may involve working with technical data, technology, software/source code, hardware or other items (collectively “items) subject to U.S. and non-U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for TE to verify a candidate’s national origin and/or citizenship status to determine whether a U.S. or other government export license is required prior to releasing its technologies to the candidate. If TE determines that TE will require a license or will be prohibited by applicable laws from providing the candidate with items necessary for the performance of this position, then TE expressly reserves the right to either a) make an offer of employment contingent upon TE receiving required export licenses from the appropriate government agency, b) consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions TE shall establish in its sole discretion, or c) decline to move forward with the candidate’s application. 2. Export Controls Screening – Offer Letter Language TE works
- Account Management supports in a variety daily internal & external operational activities, such as purchase order & quotation tracking, quality & delivery activities, and customer inquiry assistance
- Assist in fostering productive and supportive working relationships within your account base (e.g., create a rapid response environment; cultivate relationships; managing quality & delivery metrics required by the customer)
- Identify and support new growth opportunities within targeted and/or developing account locations. Generate and follow up on sales leads and work with Account-Based-Marketing to offer appropriate customer solutions within TE’s product portfolio & engineering capabilities
- Account Management support in generating, preparing, and presenting TE proposals (e.g., product selection, design solutions, product specifications, project objectives) within the customer base
- Sales territory status and reporting (i.e., book/bill reporting; forecasting; updating/growing opportunity pipeline funnel within CRM Salesforce tool; customer scorecard management)
- Proof of US Citizenship & Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Sales experience is desired, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent - Technical Degree and/or Marketing Degree preferred
- Willingness to travel (25%)
- Open to relocation in combination with advancement opportunity
- A strong candidate will encompass the following skills to successfully compete, and thrive, in a highly
- competitive market:
- A strong technical aptitude and/or background
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professionalism and a strong work ethic
- A solutions-oriented mindset
- Team oriented approach
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $62,160 – $93,240 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets