Global Software Quality Assurance - Projects (Graduate)
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our connectivity and sensor solutions are essential in today’s increasingly connected world. We collaborate with engineers to transform their concepts into creations – redefining what’s possible using intelligent, efficient and high-performing TE products and solutions proven in harsh environments. Our 72,000 people, including over 7,000 engineers, partner with customers in over 150 countries across a wide range of industries. We believe EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS
The Global Software Quality Assurance - Projects will work within the Global Software Compliance team as an advocate of Quality, ensuring that business, technical and compliance deliverables meet the high-quality standards required for the deployment and operation of Enterprise Systems in TE Medical.
- Supports software quality assurance activities for Enterprise system implementations across TE Medical sites.
- Contributes to the creation of functional and regression tests scripts.
- Ensures the execution of global validation strategies, protocols and reports comply with all relevant company procedures.
- Supports the Global Software Compliance team in the identification and reporting of key process KPIs
- Supports the test deviation process ensuring their successful resolution.
- Support the Global Systems periodic review process execution and gap remediation.
- Applies sound, systematic problem-solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, and resolving issues.
- Proactively liaises with project leaders, IT professionals and local implementation project teams to ensure project milestones are met.
- Takes part in Global Compliance projects defined by the Global QS Compliance team.
- Reporting directly to the Global Quality Systems Compliance Manager
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in science/Engineer/Software discipline.
- Working knowledge of regional and international quality system requirements including 21CFR 820, ISO 13485, CFR Part 11 and cGxP is an advantage.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engagement at a technical level with software development teams and testers is desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Spanish is an advantage
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as needed (10% of time)
- Ability to work flex work hours as needed to support global sites across time-zones
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $57,500-$86,300 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets