Account Manager III
Location: #, NC, US, 28105
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is a global, $16.3 billion company that designs and manufactures more than 500,000 products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside the products that touch every aspect of our lives. Our nearly 90,000 employees partner with customers in virtually every industry—from consumer electronics, energy and healthcare, to automotive, aerospace and communication networks—enabling smarter, faster, better technologies to connect products to possibilities.
TE Connectivity has an Account Manager position available in the Greater Charlotte area within the Appliances business unit.
This position will have primary sales and account management responsibility for large global Appliance OEMs in the Carolina and Tennessee markets. The Account Manager will be responsible for promoting TE products and solutions within the assigned territory. This position is responsible for developing a territory strategy to grow profitable business by leveraging the full TE portfolio of products, services and core competencies. This is a remote position.
What you'll be doing....
- Serve as the primary interface between the customer and TE.
- Work closely with customer engineering to develop engineered solutions utilizing TE’s existing product portfolio and development capabilities.
- Develop and implement strategies for the assigned accounts to ensure maximum revenue and profitability.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the customer to position TE as a strategic partner to the customer.
- Maintain a high level of awareness in regards to industry trends and competitive activity within the territory.
- Drive sales growth through maximization of resources and execution of market segment strategies.
- Work closely with global teams for programs outside of region. Provide direction to global teams on key account activities and strategy.
- Effectively communicate with all other team members to promote the business needs of the territory to foster growth
What your background should look like:
- B.S. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or B.A./B.B.A with a focus in General Business, Management or Marketing.
- Up to 3 years of sales experience preferably selling engineered electrical products
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership experience, problem solving abilities and analytical skill
- Excellent oral/written communication and influencing skill
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of project management principles. Project management experience is a plus
- Ability to multitask and work/train in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with MS Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must be willing and able to travel as required
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $88,400 - $132,000
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets