MGR SUPPLY CHAIN
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity, ICT Tullahoma is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Manager to manage the end-to-end supply chain for our Tullahoma Plant in Tullahoma, Tennessee. The scope of this position includes demand management, supply planning, and supplier management – requiring a supply chain professional with experience across multiple supply chain disciplines and the ability to successfully collaborate across all levels with customers, suppliers, and internal organizations. The successful candidate will lead the supply chain setup and subsequent supply chain operations - from project initiation to volume production. The role requires a highly motivated and energetic individual to develop and implement comprehensive supply chain management strategies.
What your background should look like:
- Analyze forecast signals from Sales, R&D, and operations to generate an optimized build plan while ensuring effective communication across extended supply chain
- Manage order scheduling, backlog, and rescheduling processes
- Proactively identify and resolve supply/demand gaps with a focus on meeting all customer requirements in the most efficient manner possible
- Develop and maintain appropriate safety stock and other flexibility strategies
- Ensure supply chain resources aligned to efficiently fulfill demand, working closely with Product/Process Engineering to ensure optimal timing and utilization of capacity
- Effectively communicate and manage expectations with customers and suppliers
- Active participation in monthly demand/supply meetings
- Lead analysis and initiatives to drive improvement measures
Supply chain design and process development:
- Lead all supply chain process development and improvement efforts using lean business process principles
- Ensure supply chain readiness for all new product launches including process and system requirements
- Drive material ramp planning and risk analysis/mitigation planning
- Product launch project management:
- Lead the development and implementation of all required supply chain capabilities and processes in support of product launches
- Ensure all supply chain support functions are represented and the final supply chain design reflects best known TE ICT Tullahoma suppliers, systems, and processes
- Drive cross functional alignment on launch plans, process development, and project deliverables
- Lead team of Material Planning Analyst and Master Schedulers in maintaining the creation and continuous updates to the Master Schedule.
- Perform risk analysis and identify and escalate critical path issues.
- Review and synchronize the weekly MPS plan with the monthly S&OP process to align with business unit strategy and objectives.
- Maintain stability regarding material and capacity requirements while minimizing Raw Material, WIP, and Finished Goods in inventory.
- Continuously monitor the impact of ‘performance to forecast’ on inventory levels for the current month and inventory turns.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly SCOP and resource projections. Perform production control tasks to monitor the attainment of projection.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or a related field
APICS CPIM Certification
- 8 - 10 years supply chain experience with demonstrated expertise in demand and supply management, project leadership, and supplier management
- 3-5 years Demand Management experience
- Previous contract management experience
- Working knowledge of Lean Supply Chain/Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Experience with ERP systems: preferably SAP
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $107,000 – $150,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets