SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Location: Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Data and Devices Business Unit is seeking a dynamic and experienced Account Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for all aspects of account growth, including successful relationship building with all Customer key contacts in Seattle, Austin and Asia, drive new design wins, market share gains and analysis. You will closely with the Global Account Manager to drive account strategy and provide customer solutions coordinating programs that often encompass synchronized US and Asia activity. This is a high-visibility leadership position that requires strength in coordinating a sales and engineering team to ensure a strong partnership is maintained.
- This is a remote position but must be based in the Seattle Area. May relocate the right candidate. Will be traveling to Client site 3 x’s a week. May travel to PA/Asia in the future.
- Meet locally with customers locally in Seattle Area with high frequency (multiple times per week). Develop all key relationships with Customer’s Engineering and Procurement teams locally, Bay Area, Austin and Taiwan.
- Account Management: build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including executives and account teams.
- Sales Growth: Drive revenue growth by identifying and capitalizing on new business opportunities.
- Solution Selling: Work in partnership with technical teams to thoroughly comprehend the customer’s product application and solution portfolio. Identify current and future customer needs, and with the customer find appropriate solutions in conjunction while assisting FAE and Sales Architect teams.
- Market Insights: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, product roadmap, and competitive landscape to provide valuable insights.
- Customer Satisfaction: Maintain high customer satisfaction through close communication, by ensuring that goals are met and by ensuring issues are resolved promptly.
- Forecasting: Provide accurate sales forecasts and reports to the management team. Support Salesforce pipeline entries.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams within our organization, including sales, marketing, engineering, product and ODM teams in Taiwan, and to ensure a unified approach to meeting this major customer’s very high expectations.
What your background should look like:
- Familiarity and experience selling to a Hyperscale customer is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Cloud architecture. (server, switch, storage, AI, related ICs and protocols)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred.
- Background in interconnects, copper cables
- 5+ years of key account management experience preferred:
o Ability to engage with Customer Development Engineers and Purchasing.
o Strong presentation skills, PowerPoint and Excel skill.
o Inviting and persuasive personality required.
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events. <10%
- Results-driven with a focus on achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, especially on calls with Asia in the US evening time zone.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $115,760
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets