CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE III
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Customer Service Teams interact with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. They take and process transactions via phone, internet and correspondence from customers and representatives and respond to inquiries about TE’s products or services.
Are you motivated by solving problems and providing extraordinary customer experience to those around you? Do you enjoy making a meaningful difference in the lives of customers? As a Customer Service Account Specialist, you serve as the face and voice of the TE brand. Our servicing philosophy puts your passion to serve -and your personality- at the center of every customer interaction; creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships within our company.
TE Customer Service Professionals deliver extraordinary customer care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. They strive to make it easy to do business with TE Connectivity, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us.
What you will be doing…
As a Customer Service Account Specialists within Aerospace, Defense & Marine (AD&M) at our Middletown, PA campus, this is a key position responsible for establishing and maintaining a Customer business relationship to provide total Customer Satisfaction and increase sales through your daily interactions with customers. Additionally, the Customer Service Account Specialist serves as the primary point of contact for the Customer and is the liaison between the Customer and all internal points of contact.
A typical day as a Customer Service Account Specialist for AD&M may include:
- Delivering extraordinary customer experience across every interaction by responding to questions concerning customer orders and requests in a fast paced, structured customer service environment.
- Growing and nurturing customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value.
- Offering custom solutions that benefit the customer.
- Communicating via various channels such as telephone and email with customers and internal support areas including production, sales, engineering, logistics, and others as necessary.
- Committing to being part of the solution when faced with a challenge.
- Liaising effectively with various internal business partners like engineering, planning, and sales to resolve Customer inquiries and requests.
- Reacting positively to changing business conditions by proving to be flexible and adaptable.
- Most interaction (internally and externally) is via email. Incoming/outgoing phone calls are minimal.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred and/or minimum 3 years’ experience in Customer Service role
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to consistently demonstrate working in a team
- Experienced with Microsoft Office tools
Nice to have:
- A process improvement focus that includes time management, attention to detail and organizational skills
This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $39,120-58,680 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets