Location: #, BIR, GB, -
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Account Management Teams are responsible for selling TE's products, systems or services, providing detailed technical product information and maintaining relationships with customers in assigned geographic territory, industry or accounts. You will be responsible for growing business within a key Automotive OEM customer.
As an important member of the OEM Customer Focus Team (CFT) reporting to the Regional Account Manager, you will manage all aspects of the customer relationship, targeting maximum revenue, account penetration and customer satisfaction. This includes supporting the account strategy, account planning and relationship management as well as promotional activities and project management execution. You will be required to detect and realise new opportunities/projects, be responsible for increasing market share and managing the project pipeline within the OEM CFT.
Relationship Management & Demand Creation:
- Continuously caring for a good trusting relationship between the customer and TE
- Stay in permanent direct contact (visits, email & phone) with the customer to ensure ongoing support and communication
- Promote TE’s product portfolio & new technologies at the customer
- Select and introduce (new) products and services, considering the customers’ needs
- Sell the value propositions of TE’s products and services
- Detect new opportunities through the Resident Engineer.
- Coordinate with internal functions to serve the customer on time in terms of quotations, quality complaints, logistics, technical information, etc
- Engage and drive the TE organization to support and respond in timeframe & quality level that the customer expects (logistics, quality, …)
- Conscientiously follow up on open issues and opportunities
- Develop strong networks through the OEM customer’s business organisations
- Support related T1 level business at local harnessmaker’s.
Strategic Account Planning, in line with the overall company and business unit goals:
- Analyse the existing customer & strength of competition
- Define and develop an account strategy/plan
- Gain, correctly interpret, and apply to all kind of research results (markets, competition, technologies, trends)
- Plan the budget, set up and follow up on business results
- Prepare and discuss offers and quotations
- Follow up on opportunities/projects
- Follow up on financial matters such as cash flow payments, and credit concessions, account receivables
- Internal reporting of projects and other business activities
- Keep up to date with products, technologies, market trends and environmental changes
Key Goals & Objectives/Measurements:
- $ Revenue Growth, Market Share, Profitability
- New project with an emphasis on new product technologies
- Customer penetration
- Customer satisfaction
- Accounts Receivables Management
What your background should look like:
Key Qualifications & Experiences, and Knowledge:
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering (electrical or mechanical) or business administration/marketing
- Solid experience of professional level sales experience
- A professional level of business acumen and good commercial understanding
- Good understanding of technical complexes
- Engineering background in electro-mechanics/electronics
- Should have had previous experience in account planning and relationship management
- Optimally have a deep and broad knowledge of TE’s technology, product portfolio and the markets they serve
Particular Skills & Abilities Required:
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to build strong, credible relationships with multiple organization functions (inside and outside of TE)
- Strong project management skills
- Strong selling, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Clear, strategic thinker with the ability to execute on priorities
- Ability to work toward targets
- Ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities in line with business plans
- Flexibility in working days and travelling
- Car driving licence
- English language skills
- PC literate
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
WHAT TE CONNECTIVITY OFFERS:
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations - the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site.