CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ANALYST
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What your background should look like:
In this role, you will provide key support for the TEOA Site Manager, leading and guiding the TEOA (TE Operating Advantage)/Lean deployment for value streams within your site.
You will also support the development and facilitate the deployment of the TEOA/Lean culture & process.
You will act as a subject matter expert for the TEOA/Lean methodology for multiple value streams and lean tools.
- Support Plant TEOA Manager define TEOA concept, principles, VS organization transformation and methodology.
- Promote TEOA culture through TEOA tools training and KAIZEN projects.
- Lead and/or support lean project initiatives which directly impact the performance of value streams and operation KPIs.
- Analyze & interpret KPIs to identify trends and area of focus
- Cleanse & transform large sets of data to provide clear actionable insights
- Investigate & identify root causes to provide guidance and future actions
- Foster the adoption of Lean/TEOA as a way life, creating a culture of change.
- 3-5 Years’ experience in Lean / TEOA culture and tools / Create analyze & interpret data/KPI’s in Power BI and/or different TEOA software.
- Certified Kaizen facilitator or experience leading process and flow kaizen events
- Experience in project management and leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to perform under high pressure and adapt to changing requirements, new cultures
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $81,000 – $121,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets