MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN III
Location: Mansfield, Ohio
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Technical Engineering Support Teams analyze, test and assist in research for the development of products and processes. Team members may specialize in quality control or assurance, chemical manufacturing processes, metals, electrical connectors and components, process development, materials, and/or instrumentation. They may also handle calibration, displays, network control, mold development and audiovisual work or environmental health and safety. The Technical Engineering Support Teams are responsible for the completion of assigned engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines. They plan, prioritize, and manage multiple engineering projects; prioritize tasks and assign team members to ensure that the team's overall resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met. They evaluate and authorize changes that significantly impact the scope, budget, or timeline of a project. At times, they may work directly with customers to understand needs, gather customer requirements, identify resources and assess project risks. They create, develop, plan, write and edit operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publication, for non-technical and technical users.
- Support goals for yield and productivity sustainment through process improvement and troubleshooting.
- Training operators on manufacturing process and equipment operation/set-up.
- Coordinate and execute moderately complex engineering studies and projects as assigned with minimal guidance.
- Compliance to our QA manual and documentation systems.
- Work with outside vendors to solve problems for the plant.
- Edit and create procedures and standard work.
- Assists in training of manufacturing technicians
- Other duties as assigned.
What your background should look like:
- HS Diploma/GED and 4+ years related experience OR 2 year degree and 2+ years related experience.
- Ability to safely operate common hand and power tools.
- Experience in 5S methodology and regulated industry experience.
- Ability to independently navigate in and operate PCs and other industrial computer equipment.
- Ability to redline and compose new MS Word documents using company standard templates, create basic Powerpoint slides.
- Ability to read, write and speak proficiently in English.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $22.70 - $34,04/hour ($47,200 - $70,800/year) (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets