Location: El Cajon, California
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
We are looking for an entry level FP&A Analyst position to be part of the operational Plant Controlling team of TE Connectivity MOG supporting the financials of El Cajon. The role will be expected to support the FP&A and Controller to produce timely and accurate financial. This position will be in El Cajon, California. United States
- Maintains one or more accounting systems: General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable
- Process daily billings and invoicing
- Post credit card invoice payments
- Uploads government related invoices into portals (Exostar, WAFF, and others)
- Works with plant personnel, Customer Service, Financial Shared Services Center on Customer invoice resolutions as required.
- Prepares daily/weekly labor reconciliation. Follows up with Plant personnel to ensure the proper corrections are done to ensure Macola Labor reporting accuracy.
- Performs OT analysis and other operating expenses variance analysis.
- Provides support on Fixed Asset capitalization and inventory reporting.
- Provides support to FP&A on the costing of inventory part numbers as needed.
- Provides support on the validation of interface data between Legacy System (Macola) and SAP. Error fixing in SAP
- Provides month end support. Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles general ledger accounts, collects data, and allocates costs as needed.
- Support on Ad hoc requests as and when required.
- Assist to identify potential areas for improvement, support the implementation of the initiatives in order to drive continuous optimization.
What your background should look like:
College degree or above, majoring in accounting, finance, or related field
- Mastery knowledge in Excel is a must. Proficiency in the rest of programs of Microsoft Office required.
- Experience working in manufacturing and cost accounting (required)
- SAP experience beneficial but not essential. This Manufacturing Plant uses MACOLA ERP in Conjunction to SAP – MACOLA knowledge is a plus.
- Demonstrates problem solving abilities with an emphasis on teamwork
- Very good quantitative, analytical and communication skills. Attention to the details.
- Follows established procedures, policies, and processes to accomplish tasks.
- Fluent English
- Government accounting experience is a plus.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $60,984-76,230 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets