Manufacturing & Process Engineering (Rotational)
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, and X (formerly Twitter).
Segment, Business Unit or Corporate Group
This position will be part of the GLOBAL OPERATIONS--The global operations team’s vision is to be the global technology leader in TE‘s core manufacturing processes by driving Continuous Improvement and Innovation. We use a collaborative approach that leverages innovation and teamwork.
A requirement of this program is flexibility to relocate anywhere within the US during and after the program. TE offers relocation assistance to assist with any required moves for this program. See below for a list of the most common locations:
- Fremont, CA
- Troy, MI
- Greensboro, NC
- Winston-Salem, NC
- Harrisburg, PA
- Tullahoma, TN
- Hampton, VA
During your time within this Program, you may rotate into a variety of engineering positions throughout our organization, which may include, but is not limited to Manufacturing Engineering, Engineering – Stamping, Engineering Test Lab and Product Development Engineering. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the binding element between product development and manufacturing engineering, ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of this critical interface
- Support Product Development in the optimization of designs and piece parts for manufacturability by realizing sample tooling/products/prototypes
- Design, develop, and qualify tooling and processes to meet TE quality and production standards
- Document all processes and tooling in applicable TE systems
- Support supply chain to verify supplier compliance and capability
- Initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, cost, and cycle time
You’re the kind of person we are looking for if you:
- Have Received a High School Diploma or GED
- Are currently enrolled in a program or pursuing a BA/BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering from an accredited college or university or have equivalent work history. (In certain circumstances, students who are taking a gap year will be considered.)
- Have previous internship or large project experience is preferred
- Are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $66,160 – 99,240 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
What TE Connectivity Rotational Program offers
TE has a robust rotational program that provides an abundance of resources to feel included as part of our TEam.
Program elements include:
- ROTATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS - Specially crafted positions, projects, and managers to give Associates a challenging assignment with frequent feedback opportunities
- FORMAL MENTOR PROGRAM - Senior leaders in the organization will be able to provide support as an advisor, teacher, role model and counselor.
- CROSS FUNCTIONAL GROUP PROJECT - This project allows associates to accomplish an important operation objective while using TEOA principles (TE’s program for continuous improvement), expanding their peer network, and demonstrating ROI
- ROTATION WEEK - Cross-Functional training weeks that allow Associates to improve soft skills, network with peers, gain exposure to senior leadership and better understand themselves.
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING CURRICULUM - Associates will receive technical and specialized training opportunities throughout the course of the program.
- VISIBILITY EVENTS - Educational networking events that provide an opportunity for Associates to connect with Senior Leadership
- LEADERSHIP SPEAKER SERIES - Monthly senior leader calls aimed at developing leadership skills, networking and career development discussions
TE Connectivity recruits on campus between September and March for New Grad (FT), Rotational, Internship and Co-op positions beginning in May. Once you have applied to a position, your resume and application will be reviewed. If you are selected to move to the next step in the application process, you will be contacted by a recruiter. Once you accept an offer, the onboarding process will begin in January for interns who have committed to offers in the fall semester and upon acceptance for interns who have committed to offers in the spring semester.
EOE, Including Disability/Vet