Senior Director Commercial Transformation - remote
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity Ltd. is a $16 billion USD global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
The industries which TE serves in its Transportation Solutions segment are evolving very rapidly. For example, the shift towards electric and software connected vehicles is changing technology, customer expectations and the competitive landscape. TE is in a unique position to serve these markets due to our deep domain and engineering expertise and strong customer relationships around the world.
To better serve our customers and provide them with extraordinary experiences, the Transportation segment (TS) team is transforming its commercial processes, and we are looking for a strong commercially-oriented leader to partner with our business units to drive change in three key areas: Lead the business transformation surrounding the adoption of a new CRM system for the largest TS businesses (including 5 year roadmap definition and implementation); Drive the customer data strategy and implementation for TS, aligned to enterprise level strategy; build capabilities for a holistic “Customer 360” view of accounts for the commercial teams.
Together, this transformation represents a significant shift that involves people, process, data and technology. This position will lead a focused team of transformation specialists include commercial operations and data steward along with a larger ecosystem of resources needed to drive understanding, adoption and standardization for greater commercial sophistication and customer impact.
- Lead the successful implementation of identified transformation projects.
- Deliver the transformation strategy and value narrative.
- Educate and align senior leaders to transformation initiatives; Build relationships with key stakeholders and manage stakeholder expectations, bringing them along the transformation journey.
- Manage a direct and indirect team of resources to deliver results.
- Drive comprehensive change management plans in partnership with Commercial and IT teams. Work deeply within the existing commercial teams to enable necessary changes within the business units.
- Partner with IT team on plans that minimizes business disruption and optimize business value
- Help build and lead (directly and indirectly) a cross-functional commercial team of change agents to manage the change effort and on-going process optimization
- Establish relationships and leverage best practices across other segments, TE business units, and enterprise-wide projects.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of transformation programs.
- Continuously monitor program effectiveness and drive adoption/continuous improvements
- Plan and develop business cases and use cases for further phases and development.
- Experience leading global commercial transformation and change management initiatives, including implementation of new commercial processes and driving adoption of technology across sales, marketing and customer service.
- Critical understanding of sales, marketing and customer service functions; ability to bring best in class process and adapt to TE’s business needs
- 7-10 years relevant experience leading similar types of transformation in large, global and highly matrixed organizations with complex sales and go-to-market models highly preferred
- Demonstrated understanding and success leveraging data and insights to drive commercial success.
- Demonstrated ability to influence executives and senior leadership stakeholders. Highly collaborative, can connect with team remotely, and can work across multiple stakeholders globally to gain alignment
- Managerial courage and verbal communication skills to effectively and constructively challenge and influence leaders and experts in the organization.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Must have fluency in English; secondary language proficiency a plus (German, French, Chinese, Japanese)
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $200,320 – $300,480 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets