HR PARTNER III
Location: Not Specified
Job Type: Full time
TE's HR Solutions Partners function in a variety of Human Resources activities including employment and employee relations, recruiting, termination and data analysis/metrics.We are excited to share that we are hiring for an HR Solutions Partner to compliment our UK HR TEam. This is a hybrid role, working partly from site and home with travel included, partnering with key stakeholders onsite to drive forward the people agenda, challenging the thought process and delivering against the business objectives. TE Connectivity is a $16 Billion global technology leader, and this position will give you the unique opportunity to gain exposure to all functions within the organization.
Role and repsonsibilities
- Establish a credible understanding of the business model and priorities for your region and wider organisation.
- Be the expert in all employee relations matters.
- Working as part of a wider HR team to update and improve HR processes and policies.
- Support TE organisational outcomes through strong alignments of HR efforts with balanced enterprise and BU balanced business initiatives.
- Partner with COE’s on key initiatives.
- Coach, guide, influence and upskill management to develop and maintain employee relationships and respectful working environments, performance management, and matters relating to discipline and grievance.
- Support effective management practice in addressing long-term and short-term sickness absence.Develop and work with key stakeholders to identify, develop and drive the People strategy for the site
What your background should look like:
Professional working experience in a HR Generalist/business partnering role.
Pragmatic approach with the ability to provide practical and innovative HR solutions.
Has demonstrated an ability to provide effective business partnering and employee relations support to managers and employees within a specific segment of a country or region.
Coaching and mentoring at management level.
Union experience desirable but not essential.
Experience of working in a global or international organisation would be an advantage.
Analytical approach and use of metrics.