Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Responsible for providing financial support and performance analysis to the global/regional operations and plant management teams. The role requires an exceptional business partner to drive organizational success through the development and execution of financial strategies. Key responsibilities include managing a team of operational financial analysts/plant controllers, consolidation and analysis of actual results/forecasts/budgets, conducting monthly plant reviews, product/conversion/material productivity analysis, driving freight/inventory reductions, and supporting capital investments. The position also requires coordination with the regional/global BU supply chain team.
TE Connectivity currently has two manufacturing sites in Plymouth, Minnesota. The purpose of this role is to provide FP&A, costing and analytical support to either, Heredia or San Rafael sites.
The position will report to the Sr Manager Commercial/PM Finance, focused on FP&A, std. costing, variance analysis, monthly close, spend control and analysis, as well as reporting and process improvements. The candidate will act as Finance lead representing the site on day-to-day activities:
- Experience in SAP ERP, std. cost setting, variance analysis, FP&A (budgeting/forecasting)
- Strong understanding of manufacturing environments
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to identify and resolve problems.
- Strong communication abilities
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams
- Capable of working under high pressure and high accountability
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for costing related topics, develop skills & knowledge on other personnel
- Responsible for internal control environment
- Support the site financially, guide through a strong analysis the team to impact the results.
- Act as senior team member
- Full budgeting and forecasting ownership of the site, high accuracy is required
- Complete required close activities
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports required
- Developing and maintaining working familiarity with applicable laws, regulations and interpretations governing financial statements, including strong knowledge of Free Trade Zone regulations
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial reports generated through ERP systems, the accuracy of the std. costing process and evaluation of manufacturing variances
- Identify and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives assuring the site net productivity goals
- Ensure strong working knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), providing inputs to continuously improve performance benchmarks
- Build strong relationship with key stakeholders
What your background should look like:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance / Accounting or MBA w/ Finance/Accounting Experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Diversified Industrial Products/Manufacturing industry experience preferred/Medical Device industry experience is a plus
- Prior experience in std. cost setting, cost accounting and FP&A senior roles
- Finance partnership to Plant Managers
- Strong written and oral communication ability
- High level of ownership and accountability
- Strong leadership and teamwork
- Strong accounting background
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $106,960 - 160,400k annually (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets