About Fluent Commerce
We are 100+ employees strong, spread across the globe, with teams located across Europe, North America and APAC. What do we do? Simply put, we help companies get an accurate view of inventory across all their stock locations. We also help them ship from the right location every time, so they can deliver orders profitably.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, our goal is to be the engine that powers global commerce. So, we’ve built a distributed order management system in the cloud that stands apart from the rest.
Graham Jackson (Fluent Commerce CEO) interview with Nudge Group
Check out this authentic interview with Fluent Commere's CEO to learn more about Fluent Commerece, what we do and what we are about. *Hint: Empowerment and trust are big on the list for this high growth global company, based right here in Australia!
How Fluent Commerce is different:
- We’re a techie company at heart, and passionate about changing the landscape of order management.
- We’re a cheeky challenger brand. We lead with purple to stand out and like to have some fun—both with our brand and our team.
- We value flexibility, both within our products we offer and in the workplace for our staff. We encourage employees to work anywhere, use any environment and be accountable.
- We believe family comes first. That’s why we promote and encourage a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, a hybrid workplace and paid parental leave for both the primary and secondary carers, and flexible and supportive leave policies.
- We strive to create and nurture a culture where every employee can feel encouraged and comfortable to bring their whole self to work, feel inspired and empowered in their work
- We have an internal Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Group that is run by employees and fully supported by the Senior Leadership Group. They develop and take a lead on initiatives that ensure we, as a company, are always evolving and learning, and never leaving anyone behind.