IT - Business Architecture
BAE Systems UK
Job Type: Not Specified
Job title: IM&T Manager - Business Architecture
Location: Barrow-on-Furness. We offer a range of hybrid and flexible working arrangements - please speak to your recruiter about the options for this role
Salary: Up to £72,000 per annum
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop strategies which fulfil the business needs of Product Fulfilments customers, working closely with both the Product Fulfilment team and business stakeholders
- Ensure the alignment and integration where necessary of the strategies and roadmaps for the Product Groups customers
- Proactively identify opportunities to solve business problems through the application and exploitation of existing and new technologies
- Produce conceptual and logical architectural definitions for new and changing capabilities, and oversee third party service integrators or internal delivery teams through detailed design and implementation
Your skills and experiences:
- Experienced IT architect with knowledge of architectural frameworks and their application (e.g. TOGAF), with an ability to balance theory and pragmatism
- Demonstrable experience in the development of IT strategies and solutions
- Working with service integrators and third parties
- Detailed knowledge in the areas of manufacturing, supply chain & logistics or quality
- Knowledge and experience of working with ERP systems and associated processes (specifically SAP)
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
The Product Fulfilment Team
The Product Fulfilment team is one of four Product Groups within the IM&T function. The team is responsible for providing the IT capabilities that are required by the core delivery functions of the business (Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Project Delivery), and those which support it.
Why BAE Systems?
This is a place where you’ll be able to make a real difference. You’ll be part of an inclusive culture that values diversity, rewards integrity, and merit, and where you’ll be empowered to fulfil your potential. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and particularly from sections of the community who are currently underrepresented within our industry, including women, ethnic minorities, people with disabilities and LGBTQ+ individuals. We also want to make sure that our recruitment processes are as inclusive as possible. If you have a disability or health condition (for example dyslexia, autism, an anxiety disorder etc.) that may affect your performance in certain assessment types, please speak to your recruiter about potential reasonable adjustments.”
Please be aware that many roles working for BAE Systems will be subject to both security and export control restrictions. These restrictions mean that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and your place of birth may limit those roles you can perform for the organisation.