Digital Content Manager
Job Type: Full time
We want to invest in you and your development. That’s why we encourage you to explore new opportunities during your journey with us and help us deliver our mission to build a legacy.
Closing date for applications: 5.00pm Friday 10th November 2023
Careel Level: 07 Technical Specialist (no car allowance)
Location: London or Milton Keynes
As an experienced digital content manager, you’ll be our guardian of all ‘content’ from SEO, PPC, social to web domains. Keeping the customer, and the insight they give us at the centre of everything you do, you’ll align and trade off customer needs with business goals, all whilst exciting people with your vision. Day to day, this is some of what you can expect to be doing:
- Managing agency relationships (briefs, regular performance reviews, budget, and sustainability)
- Responsible for the digital content strategy, execution, and outcomes – including organic social, SEO and paid media
- Overseeing and operating the content management systems for the website, keeping the site updated and consistent
- Partnering with the Data and Insight team, IT and Marketing Operations to ensure we have the right technology, tools, and capabilities to support our plans
- Analysing data and sharing insights to help inform your strategy and roadmap
Click here to take a look at the role in more detail.
Sound like the role for you? If you’d love to take that next step, then we want to hear from you. Click ‘apply’ to start your application.
Before you start your application: please have a quick chat with your line manager to let them know that you will be applying for the role.
If there’s any additional support or adjustment you require in the application process to help you achieve your best, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here to support you in changing up your career.