Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. To do that, we're building a company where everyone can belong the best work of their lives.
You will help support the VPs by ensuring operations are organised, well-managed and the -changing-day runs smoothly and without a hitch! You are a EA who is articulate, professional and who can instil calm and order to a busy and fun environment., you will make our VPs better at their job by doing your job.
You will report to the EA Team Lead and is based in our London HQ offices.
What you'll do
- Provide proactive/all encompassing administrative support to the VPs be their primary contact for all daily administrative needs. Staying organised, up-to-date and one step ahead
- Manage the VPs busy and complex calendars. Handling all meeting requests and demands on their time. Ensuring all meetings have a brief/outcome agreed and any pre-reads are shared promptly
- Be at the heart of your team's operations, help build a team dynamics and culture
- Support recruitment and onboarding new hires. Working with the recruitment team for interview availability, ensure everything is ready for the new starters day one and help with the onboarding schedule for their first few weeks at the company
- Meet room coordination, be aware of hybrid team working (who is in office v's who is working remotely)
- Book domestic and international travel - flights, hotels, trains, cars, ensuring all logistics, visas, and travel time are well performed and detailed in diaries
- Organise team offsites and internal events including quarterly team socials
- Raise purchase orders (POs) and ensure invoices are approved by company process promptly
- Submit expenses on behalf of the VPs (within company guidelines) and approve team expenses
- Approve team holiday requests - ensuring VP and team calendars are up-to-date
- Always scan our communications to ensure the VPs do not miss main announcements, important details or things to celebrate and share with the team
- Experience supporting at VP or Director level
- Able to pick up new technical systems and tools quickly - with experience using a range of technology
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, as they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, looking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we offer many great benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a experience with (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an exciting space.