EASL Duty Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Manage the day-to-day operational activities for the car parking operation.
- To ensure staff levels match the requirements of the operation, working collaboratively with the workforce planning team.
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are adhered to.
- Manage all aspects of service level agreements with key suppliers.
- Oversee shift handovers ensuring they are completed, and all issues are communicated between the Team Leaders and Customer Service Advisors
- Work with the Landside Operations Manager in developing SMART objectives for team members and career development/succession plans.
- Oversee the revenue audit process to ensure best practice is adhered to and full compliance is achieved offering remedial training where standards fall below minimum expectations.
- Ensure all H&S procedures are adhered to including periodical inspections as outlined within the H&S procedures.
To apply for this role, you'll need.
- A higher standard of education, preferably to degree level.
- Full UK Driving Licence – Maximum of 3 Penalty Points and licence held for minimum 3yrs.
- Good communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- The post holder should be self-motivated with initiative and excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to manage own workload, deal with competing priorities and work with a minimum of supervision is essential.
- Demonstrable leadership and people management skills ideally gained in a variety of management roles, preferably with experience of other airports.
- Experience in leading a team in the delivery of a customer centric service.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Highly competent in use of IT packages including Word, Excel.
If your experience looks slightly different to what we’ve listed here, we encourage you to still apply. You could add something we didn’t know we needed.
- Pension scheme- employer contributions can be up to 7%
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Supporting your health and wellbeing- private healthcare after 1 years’ service, access to our Employee Assistance Programme and occupational health services
- Free car parking on site and when you go on holiday
- We offer a range of other benefits, find out more here
We are Edinburgh Airport, where Scotland meets the world. The success of the airport comes down to our people, and you can help us deliver even more big days for our passengers and colleagues. The development of your career is important to us, and we’ll support and encourage this every step of the way. As a business we’re driven by our values – they’re at the core of our culture and everything we do. We’re looking for people who will demonstrate these values day-in, day-out. So if this sounds like you, apply now and get ready for your career to take off.
Building a diverse workforce that is inclusive and accessible to all is a priority for our business. As part of this journey, we are proud to be the first UK airport to be endorsed by WORK180. They only recognise great employers for all women. Find out about our policies on our WORK180 employer page.
As a Disability Confident Leader, we are committed to ensuring applicants with a disability can participate fully in our recruitment process. Please let us know in your application form if you require any adjustments, such as parking arrangements or alternative methods of communication.