VP - Security Architect
Location: County Dublin
Job Type: Full time
You will work with our partner teams to perform architecture reviews and advise in secure software procurement, build and deployment solutions. You will contribute to systems that support the global financial services of billions of customers worldwide.
- Report to functional lead of the program and partner with product teams to assess and standardize security practices, raise the security bar on product environments, and harden the product features.
- Partner with and mentor your peers to guarantee a high standard of delivery by educating, challenging, and advising product teams on common standards and threats.
- Perform risk assessment and threat modelling activities.
- Scope application security assessments and penetration tests.
- Contribute to security training development and implementation.
- Lead the evaluation of security controls, such as libraries and frameworks, their development and their deployment.
- Guidance in the development of prototypes, Proofs of Concept and Reference Models for shared security controls at our Firm.
- You will have a strong exposure with Security fundamentals, including: cryptography, modern memory safety, operating system internals, and web services security.
- Experience with related security threats, including: cloud security, operating system/hypervisor security, and application security.
- Penetration testing experience. Must be knowledgeable and familiar with common tools techniques and processes.
- Experience with common application flaws, and how to fix them.
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented programming languages: Java, C#, or Python.
- Information security professional certifications encouraged, such as SANS GIAC, CISSP
- Experience with DevOps processes in a Cloud/SaaS environment.
- Exposure to architecting, securing, and operating one or more public cloud environments: Amazon Web Services, Google App Engine, Azure, and Oracle Cloud.
- Familiar with service-oriented architectures and web services security.