Client Onboarding & KYC : Java Developer
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
Associate, Client Onboarding & KYC
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to a tight deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive Java development experience with J2EE server technologies: Web Services, Object Model, Core Java, XML, Enterprise, Java Beans, JMS.
- Strong scripting skills, for example Groovy
- Strong CI/CD skills, with demonstrable experience of tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, Maven
- Good experience in using design patterns, UML, OO concepts.
- Working knowledge of Spring, Tomcat, Apache is required.
- Working knowledge of Databases (SQL) is required.
- Working knowledge of BitBucket or equivalent SCM tool is required.
- Working knowledge of AWS or equivalent cloud technologies would be beneficial.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an equal opportunity employer.