Markets Controls Project Manager- Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
This is a Regulatory and Controls Project Manager role in CIB Controls Management. The successful candidate will focus on the management and implementation of regulatory and controls projects for Markets businesses.
Examples of typical activities and qualities associated with this role:
- Ownership and delivery of projects including assessment of required work, resourcing and, timelines.
- Proactively identifying areas for efficiency and process improvements.
- Gaining stakeholder buy- in both within Controls Management and beyond. It is key to consider a range of perspectives and driving consensus on approach to ensure that responsibilities for delivering the program deliverables are well understood.
- Maintaining a strong project governance structure to provide accurate and timely reporting to support delivery of initiatives.
- Leading communication throughout the project lifecycle to ensure stakeholders are aware of milestones and project status (working groups agendas, materials, minutes ensuring clear ownership of actions).
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying delivery timeframes.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Controls or Business Management and an understanding of the Markets business is an advantage.
- Strong project management experience in delivering high pressure projects from infancy through to implementation.
- The interpersonal skills to work effectively with colleagues across various teams across the CIB lines of business and support functions,
- High levels of resilience and motivation, with an inclination to take ownership allied with the necessary judgment and maturity to influence colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Solid organizational fundamentals in order to manage and prioritize multiple tasks across different time horizons.
- An investigative mind-set, able to see issues at both a high-level and in detail, and understand applicability across the business
- Typically Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.