React Native- Software Engineering
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
The Digital Platform & Services team is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships and building digital products that transform the way we, and our clients, do business. Our team consists of product managers, designers, developers and business representatives. We are a high performance agile team delivering the tools, frameworks, SDKs and APIs to enable 10’s of thousands of developers build highly effective business apps for Web, Mobile, and Desktop, through our platform.
Working with our team, you will be part of group of highly successful and passionate developers who create cutting edge applications and services using modern frameworks and patterns. Our success is down to our ability to collaborate, innovate and share knowledge. This is not only fostered through day to day delivery but also through initiatives such as: Developer Tech Talks, Swap-shops, Ship-It days, and hack-a-thons, where you will get an opportunity to work on what you think is important. Furthermore, we support our developer’s personal growth by providing ample training and opportunities to attend technical conferences.
What we are looking for
For this role, we are looking for an experienced ReactJS or React Native developer to help build out our React Native offering. We currently provide best in class solutions for Native and Web based mobile applications and are looking for someone to help expand our enablement and app building capabilities to React Native.
- Write well designed, secure, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Adhere to agile principles and work closely and collaboratively with the wider team
- Design and implement cloud native microservices to support the growing capabilities of the mobile stack
- Ensure code hygiene and documentation is maintained to the highest levels
- Be passionate in your field and keep updated on emerging technologies
- Be critical of the design and styling of all components and products and ensure consistency and quality
Interested? This is what you will need to have:
- Experience developing enterprise grade ReactJS or React Native apps
- Familiarity with Native application development across Android / iOS in Kotlin / Swift
- Understanding of REST APIs
- Familiarity with writing unit tests