Chase UK - Channel Manager
Job Type: Full time
About Chase UK
We are Chase – part of the JPMorgan Chase family. We are a leading provider of traditional and digital financial services worldwide. We operate like a start-up, embedded within a leading global financial institution. We are working together in powerful partnership to ethically disrupt the financial services market in the UK.
Our vision is to inspire and equip our customers to get more from their money, all from the palm of their hand, with our innovative and seamless mobile banking app, supported by our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the centre.
Chase UK – Channel Manager
This is a key role within Chase to help make sure we are performing well across our functional areas and we embed change well in the operation. You’ll look at performance data, provide insight and recommendations to help us improve our performance and customer experience, influencing the operational leadership to make required changes. You’ll also be making sure we are ready for key changes and supporting us to operationalise and embed these to maintain high performance for both customer and people experience.
To succeed in this role you will complete the following duties:
- Creating plans for Skills Optimisation which will drive a consistent performance approach across the function, in line with Head of and Divisional Lead accountabilities e.g. Everyday Banking / Banking Operations and Fraud Operations
- Supporting Divisional Lead to develop recommendations for consistent in-life optimisation in line with customer and colleague experience
- Working in partnership with 1st and 2nd line of defense teams, ensuring all initiatives and plans are agreed and signed off
- Owning performance insight, identifying and highlighting wider business opportunities that deliver tangible performance impact on key operational KPIs
- Support, influence and drive the embedding of change across the function, which will enable and enhance People Leads to focus on their people
- Building out Monthly Business Review insight packs, in line with Functional key messages for senior audiences
- Leadership - Direct report - Functional Analyst; Will co-ordinate virtual operational teams such as Fans of Chase
- Interface into Service Infrastructure, Change, Quality, VoC team, Marketing and planning
- Working alongside People Leads and the Planning team
Essential Experience for this role:
- Banking/Financial experience
- Contact Centre experience
- Operational understanding
- Deep understanding of processes for the key functional area they lead
- Experience in change management
- Experience of reporting, analysis and insight of data trends
- Experience in translation of data analysis into valuable operational insight
- Ability to feedback and influence business and senior stakeholders