Securities Services - Data Solutions - Data & Analytics Client Solutions - Associate / Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Data Solutions business within Securities Services provides products and services to consumers of a variety of data and analytics products. This is an area of growth and strategic investment.
A core component of our Data Solutions business is delivering the best possible client experience. It is an important differentiator and core component of our value proposition. Our Client Solutions team work directly with our clients to give them top quality service. They act as the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for questions clients raise about the data and analytics we provide. The team builds relationships with clients to understand their needs holistically and help them meet them with our products and services. As part of the broader business, they are accountable for the revenue delivered from our products.
The Client Solutions team acts as an advocate for the client providing feedback to product developers about how to enhance their products. They are stakeholders in defining the future strategy of these products. The team works closely with our Sales team to acquire new clients and are often involved in providing demos and responding to Requests for Information (RFIs).
Following business expansion, Client Solutions requires an additional team member.
While not the technology support or operations team, as the client’s advocate they act as the escalation point for everything linked to the client and must understand in detail how our products sit technologically and operationally. They collaborate with a wide range of teams across the firm to deliver the end-to-end and connected experience clients expect of J. P. Morgan.
J.P. Morgan Securities Services, a division of the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), is a global industry leader with $25.4 trillion in assets under custody. J.P. Morgan Securities Services provides innovative global custody, fund accounting and administration, and depositary services to the world's largest institutional investors, alternative and traditional asset managers and private equity firms, along with ancillary services including but not limited to the foreign exchange, securities lending, collateral management and liquidity solutions.
- Field incoming queries from clients regardless of context, track those queries and make sure responses are delivered quickly, accurately and comprehensively.
- Understand the Financial Services marketplace to digest and translate client questions when dealing with other teams within the Firm.
- Suggest and implement strategies and processes across the team to pro-actively address issues a client may face and how they are resolved in a systematic and consistent way.
- Identify and manage risks/issues; create solutions to address limitations while minimising time to market and minimising control/operational risk.
- Manage dependencies on product development and technology teams and to ensure seamless resolution of all client issues tactically and strategically.
- Interact with all levels of management and operations to review, understand, document, and communicate client needs, operational risks, constraints, issues and objectives.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work and deliver on a variety of concurrent assignments/tasks of different complexity.
- Display efficient work style with attention to detail, organization, and strong sense of urgency.
- Prioritize effectively among competing goals.
- Relevent experience in a Front Office Markets role in an Investment Bank, Asset Manager, Asset Owner or a specialist vendor offering products directly to them (e.g. a Risk Analytics vendor).
- Ability to communicate clearly, confidently and influence clients in a professional way, making sure all issues and opportunities are promptly and effectively addressed.
- Strong data analytics – advanced ability to analyse and interpret data, ability to identify themes, strengths and opportunities.
- Adept at stakeholder management and demonstrated ability to engage with diverse set of stakeholders
- Energetic self-starter that takes initiative and has demonstrated effectiveness working independently and in multi-disciplinary team
- Problem solving skills - demonstrated ability to structure and scope complex problems, apply a range of analytical tools, gain and derive insights.
- Detail oriented, logical and structured approach to planning and problem solving.
- Continuous Improvement Drive and risk & controls mindset.
- Advanced MS Office skills – Excel, Share Point, Access, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.