Client Service Analyst - Asset Management - CS International
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JP. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset & Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Asset Management and Global Wealth Management businesses.
Global Business Principle
Throughout our long and distinguished history, we have been steadfastly committed to putting our clients' interests first. This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs the basis of every decision we make on their behalf. This core principle is the foundation of our business as we work to understand our clients' needs, offer informed advice and execute strategies to generate excess returns and provide world-class client solutions.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns
Nearly 1,300 investment professionals providing strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity
Leadership positions in the U.S., U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan. J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the investment management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its affiliates worldwide.
The EMEA Client Service team are responsible for the servicing of our EMEA Institutional clients invested across all JPMAM products (pooled funds, segregated mandates, and various vehicles). The team is centrally located in London but also has team members located across Europe including in Frankfurt and Luxembourg.
The EMEA Client Platform where this role is located, supports the activities of the entire EMEA Client Service team, and works closely with the Client Account Management team. The CAMs service institutional clients investing in segregated mandates as well as our JPM fund range. The EMEA Client Platform team are additionally responsible for the management of the Global Asset Management Cross Border framework. Main responsibilities include project management, control oversight, MI reporting and regulatory implementation within a Business Management framework.
Reports into the Head of Global Cross Border and EMEA Client Platform
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Manage process change initiatives, coordinating across EMEA Client Service teams and regional Client Platform teams.
- Performing control activities including assisting with audits, compliance testing, Core and Cross Border monitoring. Working with CAM to provide required information and identify areas of improvement.
- Fee reviews – conducting non-standard and most favoured nation fee reviews.
- Client communication – working with internal departments to co-ordinate client communications for EMEA clients. Identification of impacted account population, and co-ordination and approval of communication. Liaising with CAMs and regional partners as required
- Client Tiering – central point of co-ordination for client tiering including tier menu updates, tier reviews, oversight of exceptions etc. Working with technology to develop metrics and further automate process. Liaising with other regions to ensure global alignment.
- Compiling and delivering effective MIS metrics and appropriate documentation to support the team’s reporting deliverables.
- Solutioning business and client requests – relying on analytical & problem-solving skills
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, clearly articulating goals and proactively escalating critical issues with a focus on resolution
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries relating to any of above areas
- Provide support to senior management as and when required
- Ability to interpret, analyse, and summarize data
- Ability to multi-task and reprioritize quickly
- Independent and able to complete work autonomously
- Resourceful, proactive problem-solver
- Poise, composure, and maturity to work with senior management
- Extremely organized with sharp attention to detail
- Diligent and reliable with excellent follow through and follow-up skills
- Understanding of business and management functions in AM and/or related financial services industries
- Proven collaboration and influencing skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Outlook/Excel/Word/Power Point) skills
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)