EMEA Securities Valuation - Fund Servicing - Associate
Job Type: Full time
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform and manage daily operations for the EMEA Securities Valuation Team. As an Associate, you will be responsible for the operational delivery of the daily workflow within the Fund Accounting Securities Valuation team alongside oversight of all aspects of our Asset Pricing Operations teams. You should possess experience of working in an Asset pricing or Net Asset Value Operations team, preferable at a management level, with the ability to work under pressure, meet stringent deadlines & lead strategic initiatives.
- Be a point of contact for Asset Pricing activity across our EMEA client base, working as a trusted client partner and advocate, ensuring strong strategic alignment and open communication with internal & External stakeholders
- Manage workload to ensure individual, team and departmental deadlines and objectives are met.
- Partner with internal/external stakeholders to deliver our strategy in line with the Global standard operating model.
- Ensure accurate event capture & processing in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Be audit focused in all business as usual activities.
- Comply with the firm's policies & Standard Operating Procedures.
- Identify & escalate all errors/exceptions upon identification.
- Provide support, guidance and training to other team members when required.
- Identify opportunities for process efficiency.
- Exhibit effective communication with key stakeholders.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Extensive experience in an Asset Pricing &/or Fund Accounting environment
- Evidence of organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage change with conflicting priorities
- Demonstrate experience of multi-tasking and effective time management with attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable working across all levels of the organization and bringing teams together to achieve re
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Approaches change with a positive attitude
- Comfortable with change, ambiguity, debate, conflict and informed risk taking
- Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders to ensure decisions are well thought out and can be executed from an operations perspective
- Multi-tasker who can manage multiple streams of work concurrently
- Investigate opportunities for self-development and improving knowledge of the business in order to improve skills and deliver maximum service levels.