Client Operations Onboarding Analyst - (Italian Speaker)
Job Type: Full time
If you are a logical and analytical thinker, with a structured approach to planning, organising and problem solving, this could be the right team for you.
As a Client Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for the end-to-end client onboarding experience and direct/indirect client support across various products and platforms including enrolment, implementation and maintenance. You may support the front office as a primary source of information pertaining to onboarding and implementations. The Client Operations Analyst may also be responsible for processing front office account opening and documentation requests for new clients. This may include initiating the KYC process and providing subject matter expertise on legal documentation, AML, Cross Border, suitability and tax requirements directly to stakeholders.
- Review of legal, account opening and tax documentation as to whether it meets regulatory and internal policies to open or maintain an account and, advising on documentation requirements to external and internal partners
- Documenting clients on due diligence and related systems and updating these profiles periodically
- Supporting all aspects of client onboarding to include the fulfilment of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Client (KYC) requirements. To partner with the client-facing teams to ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at the onset of client relationships.
- Full responsibility for end to end Onboarding of new clients. The Client Onboarding Officer will assist with the drafting and gathering of client documents and make independent recommendations regarding AML risk at a client level prior to final review by the client-facing team. You will be expected to stay current with all regulatory changes and requirements around client KYC, Suitability and Documentation.
- Analyzing and understanding complex client structures and explaining them to colleagues across the business, and able to escalate appropriately any risks identified during the documentation review process.
- Partnering with the client facing teams to collect required legal documents and associated information to meet all regulatory and internal polices
- Act as a subject matter expert on required legal documents and process to onboard a client to PB platforms, reviewing clients’ constitutional documentation, having consideration for relevant tax, regulatory and corporate law issues, as applicable.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Prior AML/KYC background referred or a relevant degree such as Law (training will be provided to the successful candidate)
- Strong written and oral communication skills, able to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Italian is required. In addition, the team reviews documentation in Dutch, German, French and Spanish, and we would also welcome applications from fluent speakers of any of such languages.
- Analytical, prioritization and organizational skills
- Logical, structured approach to planning, problem solving and decision-making
- Risk and controls awareness
- Attention to detail
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Maintains a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize/multi-task
- Client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
- Ability to successfully navigate a complex infrastructure that involves numerous groups and individuals
- Consultative in approach, understanding and anticipating business partner needs and proactively delivering solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- Independent, self-motivated, with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment
- Sense of ownership and responsibility